Facilities Maintenance Technician
Responsible for general maintenance and upkeep of interior and exterior of facility by performing the following duties:
Key Job Elements:
1) General cleaning duties including but not limited to:
a. Removal of trash from office, bathroom, and break room areas.
b. Dusting and vacuuming of offices.
c. Sweeping and mopping bathrooms.
d. General cleaning of assembly/test areas and shipping/receiving areas.
2) Pressure washing of building exterior and parking lot/loading dock areas.
3) Changing air conditioner filters and light bulbs as needed.
4) Washing of interior and exterior windows.
5) Completing pickups and drop offs using company vehicle.
6) May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To apply, please visit our Indeed Job Posting.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified