AR-2 Automatic/Manual Reset Relay (Model 14A1)
The Ruelco AR-2 relay is a multi-pressure control valve for production control and safety systems. It functions as either a manual reset or an automatic reset, pilot operated, normally closed, block and bleed valve.
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Easy to close with pilot signal pressures as high as 100 PSI.
- Large Cv factor assures fast system response.
- May be used in pneumatic or hydraulic systems.
- ‘Lock closed’ design prevents relay from automatically opening.
- Viton and nitrile seals are utilized for dependability.
- Design minimizes malfunctions due to supply system debris.
- Inconel X-750 20 PSI spring assures dependability in most corrosive environments (optional 30 PSI spring available).
- A simple detent mechanism external to the relay is used to switch the relay from an automatic reset to a manual reset relay and vice versa.
- Optional stem protector available to prevent external debris accumulation on relay shaft.
- Available with black, red, or green knob (green standard).
- Normally open Model 14A2 also available.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.