Hydraulic Sand Probe Relay (Model 1S03)
The Ruelco model 1S03 sand probe relay uses a thin wall steel probe installed directly in a flowline to detect and indicate that excessive erosion or corrosion has occurred. It utilizes a reliable 3-way valve that will bleed off an instrumentation signal and provide visual indication that the probe has lost pressure integrity. This alerts field personnel that inspection of the flowline and possible repair may be required.
- 316 stainless steel construction meets severe service demands (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Will operate with flowline pressures as low as 100 PSI.
- Viton O-rings are utilized for dependability.
- “Red band” on shaft provides visual indication that sand probe relay has operated.
- Knob provided for manually testing the sand probe relay.
- Probes 2″ thru 4” in stock (other sizes available upon request).
- Sch. 40, 80, 160, and XXH probe wall sizes are in stock.
- SIL 3 Certified models available.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.