MP-4 Indicating Relay (Model 1901)
The Ruelco MP-4 indicating relay is a multi-pressure control valve for production control and safety systems. It functions as a manual reset, pilot operated, normally closed, block and bleed valve. Its simple and compact design makes maintenance and repair easy. The MP-4 does not need to be removed from its control panel or system loop if repair or maintenance is necessary. The visual indicator on the knob will switch between green and red as the operating condition of the relay changes.
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Easy to close with pilot signal pressures as high as 100 PSI.
- Can be repaired without removing relay from system or panel.
- ‘Lock closed’ design prevents relay from automatically opening.
- Viton and nitrile seals are utilized for dependability.
- Design minimizes malfunctions due to supply system debris.
- Inconel X-750 20 PSI spring assures dependability in most corrosive environments (optional 30 PSI spring available).
- Indicating knob with Green/Red visual status of relay operation.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.