Pneumatic Tattletale (Model 6001)
The Ruelco pneumatic tattletale is a unique device to provide indication when production control or safety system sensors and control devices trip. The tattletale is designed to be installed in the exhaust port of pneumatic control devices and sensors. When these sensors or control devices trip, the pneumatic pressure venting through the exhaust port will cause the cap of the tattletale to pop up. This exposes a red indicator band, giving visual indication that the device has tripped. First-out indication of several sensors can be obtained by using the tattletale in conjunction with a pneumatic relay. Often this eliminates the need for an expensive control panel.
- 316 stainless steel construction.
- Viton O-ring used for dependability.
- Small size and rugged construction.
- Does not affect operation of the device it is installed in.
- Easy to repair and test.
- Trip indication easily visible.
- No indicator “bounce”.
- Can eliminate the need for an expensive control panel.
- Now available in 1/8″ and 1/4″ NPT sizes.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.