RB-1 Universal Control Valve (Model 16A1)
The Ruelco RB-1 is a multi-pressure control valve for production control and safety systems. It functions as an automatic reset, pilot operated, normally open or normally closed, block and bleed valve.
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Large Cv factor assures fast system response.
- Viton and nitrile seals are utilized for dependability.
- Inconel X-750 spring assures dependability in most corrosive environments.
- All ports are 1/4″ NPT.
- Supply pressure and pilot cap pressure are independent of each other.
- Panel mountable valve model available (1″ panel mount hole required).
- Floor mounting brackets available.
- Knob operator option available in black, red and green.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.