SS-E Electric Differential Pressure Switch (Model 4E02)
The Ruelco SS-E electric differential pressure switch is a direct acting valve that is operated by pressure acting on a piston opposing an adjustable spring force. It functions as either a normally closed or normally open valve, depending on the contacts used on the microswitch. Pressure applied to the sense port will cause the valve to operate.
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Differential pressure range from .5-80 PSI.
- Holds constant and accurate set points.
- Designed for 1% plus or minus repeatability on set points.
- Minimum deadband between trip and reset pressure.
- Spring may be replaced with instrument and sensing pressure present in the sensor.
- Optional mounting brackets available.
- SPDT or DPDT microswitches available.
- SIL 3 Certified models available.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.