SS-E Electric Pressure Switch (Model 4E02)
The Ruelco SS-E electric pressure switch is operated by pressure acting on a piston opposing an adjustable spring force. It functions as either a normally closed or normally open switch, depending on which contacts are used. Pressure applied to the sense port will cause the valve to operate.
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Standard base range 10-10,000 PSI (with 1/4″ piston option).
- Operating pressure range from .5 to 20,000 PSI.
- Holds constant and accurate set points.
- Designed for 1% plus or minus repeatability on set points.
- Minimum deadband between trip and reset pressure.
- Uses hermetically sealed, snap acting, dry contact switches rated explosion proof (U.L. rated Class 1, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D).
- Spring may be replaced with instrument and sensing pressure present in the sensor.
- Vent above sensing piston prevents high pressure from entering instrument supply should a piston seal leak develop.
- Optional indicating scale available upon request (Model 4E03).
- SIL 3 Certified models available.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.