SS-H Hydraulic Pressure Switch (Model 4HH2)
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Standard base range 10-10,000 PSI (with 1/4″ piston option).
- Operating range from .5 to 20,000 PSI.
- Holds constant and accurate set points.
- Spring may be replaced with instrument and sensing pressure present in the sensor.
- Optional scale allows the set point to be inspected and the valve to be set without trial and error testing (Models 4HH3 and 4HL3).
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.