SS Series Differential Pressure Switch
The Ruelco SS series differential pressure switch is a three way block and bleed valve that is operated by pressure acting on a piston opposing an adjustable spring force. It functions as either a normally closed or normally open valve, depending on through which of the two ports the instrument pressure is supplied. Pressure applied to the sense port will cause the valve to operate.
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Differential pressure range from .5-80 PSI.
- Block and bleed 3-way valve.
- Holds constant and accurate set points.
- Designed for 1% plus or minus repeatability on set points.
- Minimum deadband between trip and reset pressure.
- Spring may be replaced with instrument and sensing pressure present in the sensor.
- Vent above sensing piston prevents high pressure from entering instrument supply should a piston seal leak develop.
- Optional mounting brackets available.
- Available in SS-1 & SS-2 Models.
- SIL 3 Certified models available.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.