VC-2 Velocity Check Valve (Model 2202)
The Ruelco VC-2 velocity check valve is a 2-way, 2 position control valve. It is ideal for line break or process upset detection when using pipeline process pressure to operate an actuated valve. The valve is designed to operate with liquid or gas process fluids with pressures ranging from 100 to 10,000 PSI. The valve incorporates a unique soft seal design to ensure zero leakage while also providing trip indication.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Will operate with flowline pressures as low as 100 PSI.
- Viton O-rings are utilized for dependability.
- Soft seal design ensures zero leakage.
- “Red band” on shaft provides positive indication that the velocity check valve has operated.
- May be used in pneumatic or hydraulic systems.
- Available with black, red, or green knob (black is standard).
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.