2″ NPT Electric (Model 38C2)
The Ruelco Model 38C2 meets the growing industry demands for durable, easy to maintain and accurate electrical discrete point level indication. Its non-externally adjustable setpoint makes it ideal for level safety switches and redundant backup switches for simple local control to the most sophisticated process control systems. The direct action of the “Flex Level” design ensures trouble free operation in process fluids with specific gravities as low as 0.6 without any fine tuning or other adjustments.
- Uses hermetically sealed, snap acting, dry contact switches rated explosion proof (U.L. rated Class 1, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D).
- Atmospheric vent between level sensor process seals and switch assembly.
- 2″ NPT threaded mounting.
- Available with SPDT or DPDT switches.
- 0.6 specific gravity operation.
- Hangdown displacers for easy top mounting on vessel with 1 1/4″ to 4″ connections using standard pipe fittings.
- 316 stainless steel displacer available for operating temperatures to 450°F (232°C).
- External manual test mechanism.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.