Flange Mount Electric (Model 39C2)
Incorporating the same operational performance as the Model 38C2 but with the reliable slip ring mounting of the 31C2, the Model 39C2 Flex Level Switch is well suited for the harshest operating conditions and environments. In combination with the optional mounting accessories and displacer variations, this switch finds many uses in both the oil and gas producing and petrochemical industries. Its nonmagnetic direct acting principle provides a high degree of reliability in any safety or control system.
- Uses hermetically sealed, snap acting, dry contact switches rated explosion proof (U.L. rated Class 1, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D).
- Atmospheric vent between level sensor process seals and switch assembly.
- Slip ring mounting.
- Available with SPDT or DPDT switches.
- 0.6 specific gravity operation.
- Hangdown displacers for easy top mounting on vessel with 1 1/2″ to 4″ connections using standard pipe fittings.
- 316 stainless steel displacer available for operating temperatures to 450°F (232°C).
- External manual test mechanism.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.