Flange Mount Pneumatic (Model 31C2)
The Ruelco Flex Level Model 31C2 is a pneumatic liquid level switch. It incorporates a slip ring mounting feature, providing it with the highest degree of sealing integrity. The sensor operates a pneumatic valve when the liquid in a tank or pressure vessel reaches a predetermined level. The level switch can be configured as a low or high level switch, with either two or three way operation.
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Design has no deep cavities or recesses exposed to the process fluids for debris accumulation and is excellent for dirty fluid applications.
- Uses a patented pivot seal mechanism to transmit liquid buoyancy to the valve operation mechanism with the pivot completely isolated from the process fluid.
- Mode of operation (‘HI’ or ‘LO’) is easily changed and no re-calibration is required.
- Level adjustments cannot be easily tampered with after installation, making this switch well suited for critical applications.
- 0.6 specific gravity operation.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.