MP-2 Remote Reset Relay (Model 15A1)
The Ruelco Model 15A1 MP-2 relay is a multi-pressure control valve for production control and safety systems. It functions as a manual or remote reset, pilot operated, normally closed, block and bleed valve.
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction (Models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available).
- Easy to close with pilot signal pressure as high as 150 PSI.
- Large Cv factor assures fast system response.
- May be used in pneumatic or hydraulic systems.
- Lock Closed design prevents relay from automatically opening when local control signal is applied.
- Remote reset feature permits the telemetrically activated pressure signal to open the relay.
- Design minimizes malfunctions due to supply system debris.
- Optional stem protector available to prevent external debris accumulation.
- Available with black, red, or green knob (Black is standard).
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.