MP-2 Solenoid Relay (Model 10A1)
The Ruelco “Solenoid” relay is a multi-pressure control valve for production control and safety systems. It functions as a manual reset, solenoid operated, normally closed, block and bleed valve. When activated the Solenoid Relay can be used alone, to control a high volume pneumatic actuator.
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to N.A.C.E. MR0175 available.
- Large Cv factor assures fast system response.
- Used in pneumatic systems.
- “Lock Closed” design prevents relay from automatically opening.
- Viton and Nitrile seals are utilized for dependability.
- Low wattage solenoid reduces power load.
- Built in handle allows for manual override of relay.
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.