RG-1 High Pressure Regulator (Model 7700)
The Ruelco High Pressure Regulator is a rapid response regulator designed to give precise low pressure control of a high pressure signal. A 6000 PSI inlet and a 0-250 PSI outlet allow the regulator to provide a steady control pressure. The valve also comes standard with a 20 micron stainless steel filter to ensure long life and clean flow.
- 316 stainless steel construction (models to NACE MR0175 available).
- 6000 PSI inlet and 0-250 PSI outlet.
- Viton and Nitrile seals are utilized for dependability.
- Stainless steel filter and design minimizes malfunctions due to supply system debris.
- Up to 3 outlet ports available (1 outlet port is standard).
- Pressure Switches
- Dial Pilots
- Level Switches
- Tattletale Indicators
- Quick Exhausts
- Sand Probes
- Hydraulic Controllers
- Emergency Shutdown
- Fusible Devices
- Vent Screens
- Panel Accessories
- Relief Valves
- Check Valves
- Shuttle Valves
- Self-Contained Unit
- SIL 3 Certified
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a question about a specific product? Send us a message and we'll be in contact with you soon.